Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Systemax Inc. stock symbol and where is it listed?
- SYX - the company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- What is Systemax's fiscal year end and when do you typically report earnings?
- Systemax manages its business and reports using a 52-53 week fiscal year that ends at midnight on the Saturday closest to December 31st. Earnings are generally announced the last week in February of the following year. Results for the first three quarters are generally released within 35-40 days after each quarter.
- Does Systemax issue quarterly reports?
- Yes, Systemax issues quarterly reports on Form 10-Q which are filed with the SEC and can be accessed through the SEC Filings page, but does not mail the reports to investors. We do however, release a quarterly press release that can be faxed, emailed or mailed by request.
- I am a registered shareholder and would like to request information on my account or change my account information. Whom do I contact?
- Questions regarding stock holdings, certificate replacement/transfer, dividends and address changes should be directed to our Transfer Agent:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC6201 15th AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11219(800) 937-5449Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb Site: www.amstock.comYou may also contact them via email at email@example.com
- How do I get a copy of your Annual Report?
- A copy may be downloaded from this site, or you may contact our Investor Relations contact by mail, phone, fax, or email. Please include your mailing address, phone and fax number when requesting information. Additionally, you can submit the Request Information form.